Lauren Manufacturing has launched a new 0.825” extended reach door seal based off of the success of the Lauren 0.650” standard reach door seal.
Lauren’s extended reach EPDM door seal can be used on all pertinent sides of the door, eliminating assembly time and labor costs associated with the typical two seal assemblies used in door manufacturing. The highly engineered seal has been traditionally designed to round corners to be installed continuously, which further eliminates associated costs as well as creates a tight seal around the perimeter, decreasing the risk of water and air infiltration.
Lauren Door Seal Benefits:
- Constructed of closed cell EPDM sponge as well as dense EPDM combined with a rigid Polypropylene support for easy kerf insertion.
- The EPDM sponge material is closed cell and will not absorb or wick water.
- Excellent weather, ozone, and UV resistance.
- Stable in high and low temperatures and offers excellent compression set properties.
- The low friction surface offers minimal coefficient of friction and provides protection against abrasion.
- The seal can be used on all pertinent sides of the door and is manufactured in a continuous fashion: header, hinge, and strike side.
Lauren now offers a Standard and Extended Reach Door Seal in standard and custom profiles. Our standard reach door seal is now available in various colors: black, white, tan, and bronze. To order or request more information regarding the Lauren Door Seal, please contact us at 800-683-0676.
About Lauren Manufacturing: Lauren Manufacturing, a Lauren International company, specializes in solving simple to highly complex engineering and manufacturing problems for customers around the globe in need of outstanding sealing solutions. From providing state-of-the-art polymer products and design engineering, to manufacturing, business and IT support, logistics and more, Lauren has evolved from the gasket supplier of early years to a sophisticated, strategic business supply-partner.